Some of the best and worst rugby jokes from around the world.
at Wheatley we love good banter, and nothing suits our personalities better than some cracking rugby jokes to bring a smile to our faces…check out this hilarious selection!
1. Warren Gatland takes Wales out for training and tells everyone to assume their normal position. So they all go and stand behind the goalposts and wait for the conversion.
2. Snow White was returning from town to the cottage in the forest where she lived with the 7 dwarfs. In the distance she could see smoke, then as she got nearer she realise her cottage had burnt down. Frantically, Snow White searched the forest for the dwarfs, then she heard a a lone voice saying, “Scotland for the World Cup, Scotland for the World Cup, Wales for the World Cup.”
On hearing this chant, Snow White gave a gasp of relief as she knew that at least Dopey was safe.
3. Two Tongans, two Fijians, and a Samoan walk into a bar.
The barman says, well done on your selection for the All Blacks Rugby World Squad Cup, lads.
4. There’s a fine line between success and failure in international rugby. It’s called Hadrian’s wall.
5. Q. What do you call an Irishman holding a bottle of champagne after the Rugby World Cup Final?
6. What do you call a Welshman in the World Cup final?! Nigel Owens.
7. Q. What do you call 15 guys sitting around the TV watching the Rugby World Cup final?
A. The Argentina Rugby team.
8. Q. What is the greatest year in French rugby history?
A. Next year.
9. Once you’ve seen one rugby joke, you’ve seen a maul.
10. Remember that Rugby is a team game; all 14 of you make sure you pass the ball to Jonah! (a fax sent to the New Zealand rugby team prior to the 1995 world cup semi final)
11. What have the Welsh regions and a 3 pin plug got in common?
They are no good in europe...........
12. I had a go at rugby the other day….I thought I was doing pretty well but all everyone kept saying was, “Nice try,”… Condescending bastards.
13. I went to watch Wasps play last week............ they were ok but the have no bee team.....
Updated 11:56 - 10 Jul 2019 by Simon Chadbone